[Digikam-devel] Experimental branch is now obsolete.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sat Jul 9 19:47:56 BST 2005

Hello,

Development on digiKam  & plugins version 0.8 has now moved to trunk.

If you have experimental checked out, you can easily make that switch by
issuing the commands below. In that case you don't have to do a full
checkout. Commands should be ok, but I have not tried them, so don't kill me
if they are not correct.

Before you post any remarks about digiKam 0.8, please check the TODO file in
the digikam folder to see if we are still working on it.

Best,

Tom Albers
----------------

cd into your 0.8-experimental folder
svn switch \
   https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam digikam
svn switch \
   https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikamimageplugins \
   digikamimageplugins

For this one, please remember that you will also get all other
extragear/graphics docs with it.
svn switch \
   https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/doc \
   doc