[Digikam-devel] New tarballs.

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Fri Jul 8 15:47:42 BST 2005

Le Vendredi 08 Juillet 2005 04:35 PM, Tom Albers a écrit :
> Op vrijdag 8 juli 2005 16:25, schreef Achim Bohnet:
> > Renchi ask the raised question for the next release (at this time 0.7.3
> > wasn't released).   My impression was that everyone waits for Renchi
> > to reappear and to the split.  I was a bit asthonished when 0.7.3 un-
> > splitted was announced  ;)
>
> I was under the impression that it was for the post 0.7.3 version when we
> talked about it.
>
> I think the conclusion is that we need to split the next version into a
> seperate -doc packages or in seperate language packages. We'll talk about
> it/decide when that time has arrived.
>
> Toma

IMPORTANT:

Tom,

Can you prepare the new 0.7.3b packages for Monday morning at 8:0 AM (Paris
time). I'm back to my office at this date and only for one hour. After, i'm
in holidays during 1 week.

Monday morning, i will upload the new packages in SF.net area (excepted if
Renchi is back for this WE). For information, i use T3 web connection in my
office, and just a RTC connection on my laptop at home !

I will read my mail during this WE. Thanks in advance

I hope at all a nice WE.