[Digikam-devel] digiKam and DigikamImagePlugins 0.7.3 released

Stephan Johach lucardus at onlinehome.de
Thu Jul 7 12:15:18 BST 2005

Hi all!

Full quote for kde-i18n-doc.

Am Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2005 12:44 schrieb Oliver Dörr:
> Gilles Caulier wrote:
> >Le Jeudi 07 Juillet 2005 12:28 PM, vous avez écrit :
> >>Hi Gilles,
> >>
> >>i just downloaded the tarballs and i don't like them. The german
> >>translation is up-to-date in SVN, but the tarballs are very old and so
> >>there is a lot missing in the german translation. To be honest i can't
> >>understand why this happens.
> >
> >GUI _and_ DOC translations are up-to-date ?
>
> No only GUI, i personally don't have the time to translate the DOC and
> it looks like nobody other is willing to do that.
>
> >>I personally could not reccomand anybody who speaks german to use this
> >>tarballs. I also saw that 0.8 experimental was moved. Does that mean
> >>that 0.7.3 SVN was deleted?
> >
> >Well, there is a way to move 0.7.3 source code to "stable" svn branch. I
> > not sure if this branch rules i18n export on repository. If yes, we need
> > to plan a 0.7.4 release to fix this problem.
> >
> >Normally, 0.8.0 source code will overwrite 0.7.3 files.
> >
> >The i18n rules are changed since kde repository have been ported from CVS
> > to SVN. Someone have more informations about ?
>
> @Stephan: Do you have additional informations?

Where are the translation files taken from?

I am not very familiar with packaging issues. Fact is we did the translation
in trunk as digikam is an extragear package and there's no branch in l10n for
extragear-graphics.

cc to the kde-doc-english translation gurus as I have no clue what is going
wrong here.

Stephan

--
Gegen Software-Patente!