[Digikam-devel] Planning digiKam 0.8.1

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sat Dec 31 15:19:56 GMT 2005

Hello,

In about two weeks I want to make a new release of digiKam, that would be
0.8.1. That one is coming from the branch, not from trunk.

We normally release 4 tarballs: digikam, digikam-docs, digikamimageplugins and
digikamimageplugins-docs.

I have not planned to make a release of the digikamiamgeplugins, because we
did not change anything as fas as I recall atm.  If any team has worked on
the documentation of digikam or digikamimageplugins, let me know, I will make
a release of that package in that case.

There will be a few gui string changes early next week, but I wanted to let
you know as early as possible this schedule.

Tom