[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/libs/widgets

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Fri Dec 30 21:01:50 GMT 2005

Le Vendredi 30 Décembre 2005 18:31, Thorsten Schnebeck a écrit :
> Am Freitag 30 Dezember 2005 16:04 schrieb Gilles Caulier:
> > Why ? What's the problem ?
> >
> > During my vacation, i'm a photograph... I'm playing with my new reflex
> > digital still camera Minolta Dynax 5D
>
> Hohoho, sound like a big christmas present  :-)
> Is this your first DSLR?

Yes, it's my first, but i using an analog Minolta camera (semi-pro reflex)
since 10 years (Dynax 700si) with any very expensive lens (:=))). This is why
i have buy the new Dynax 5D from Minolta. The Anti-Shake feature is really
incredible, and the colors are wonderfull.

There is a sample taken today from Italian Alps (RAW file converted to JPEG
using digiKam image editor) here :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Images_2_Test_DImg/JPEG/DYNAX5D_converted_from_RAW.jpg

Currently, i'm trying to find the better solution to manage properly meta-data
from RAW files... It's not a trivial task...