[Digikam-devel] Is there a way to change EXIF data?

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Tue Dec 13 18:04:57 GMT 2005

Hi folks,

I noticed two problems on EXIF data for some of my images.  For some
of them, a wrong date is saved to the file, due to a wrong camara
setting.  For some others, the EXIF data is only available in the
original file, while the edited ones do not have them (the files
are old, I've edited them with Gimp and the EXIF data wasn't
saved).

Is there any possibility to change the data, without writing a
program to do so?

Thx,

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373