[Digikam-devel] extragear/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/editor

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Tue Dec 13 10:58:12 GMT 2005

Bonjour Gilles,
I do my testing on Canon cr2 Raw formats every day, and its really coming good
now with the last changes. I also recovered Canon ICC profiles for all SLR
cameras (if someone is interested?).

However with the changes of Revision 488135 and the one before the ./configure
stops with the following message:
checking for lcms >= 1.12...
checking for lcms/lcms.h... (cached) no
checking for lcms.h... (cached) yes
yes
checking for digiKam in our sources... ./configure: line 39200: syntax error:
unexpected end of file

configure looks ok:
 if test "$all_tests" = "bad"; then
  39189   if test ! "$cache_file" = "/dev/null"; then
  39190     echo ""
  39191     echo "Please remove the file $cache_file after changing your
setup"
  39192     echo "so that configure will find the changes next time."
  39193     echo ""
  39194   fi
  39195 else
  39196   echo ""
  39197   echo "Good - your configure finished. Start make now"
  39198   echo ""
  39199 fi

Any idea?

Gerhard