[Digikam-devel] oDQ LS- L 0 LITA NOW is out !!! with 4 in1 i8Z

John Elmond bradford at red.es
Tue Dec 6 16:11:39 GMT 2005

Hello Digikam-devel,

At this time we can offer a small update at our system - LS-L0 LITA and LITTLE CUTIES!
Studio and our little stars are proud to present their new project. You can
now compare this one with our other sites, judge the level of professionalism
and exposure of subject, with have never been so high! Starign from over
4,000 HQ pics, the project features sets made in the studio, as well as on
the side of nature.

             http://hangnail.erm.karleos.com/6/?descent

Our great and unique offer: for each subscribtion You get access to another
three sites from our portal for 31 days... without any additional payments!
Simply subscribe, select and use!

MSGID: VTrTaEq5qm2XUMencroacheddJL90jLXlxQr09