[Digikam-devel] Digikam foto editor does not save it's state, an old bug I think

Renchi Raju renchi.raju at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:32:35 BST 2005

On 8/24/05, Renchi Raju <renchi.raju at gmail.com> wrote:

> This bug is going to be impossible to fix by relying on the
> autosavesettings from mainwindow. When you have multiple mainwindows
> open, the settings may not be flushed to disk and its not possible to
> ensure that even by doing sync() on the config file. from what i can
> see, the only solution is to get rid of the autosave settings and
> manually do the settings save to the kapp->config() instance.

(Looks like gmail is eating away some of the emails. Twice it has
happened that emails from joern are missing in my mailbox (including
the latest one). I noticed it because I skimming through the messages
in a gmane newsreader.)

Joern's email:
" I don't think it is caused by a sync problem when the size is saved, because
the window is opened with the small size even though the size in the rc file
is correct. "

Possibly; I will try and do a thorough investigation tonight and see
if I can find the cause.

renchi