[Digikam-devel] small bug: root tree selected: Everything of menu image is not available exept emailing... why?

Renchi Raju renchi.raju at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:13:01 BST 2005

On 8/23/05, Cyrill Helg <linux at solnet.ch> wrote:
> When I select my albums form the album view, and go to the image menu, every
> action is disabled exept the send as email entry... Why this? When I select
> it, nothing happens, so for me this makes no sense...

The actions in image menu are image specific actions. So for them to
be active, you need to have some images selected. Try opening up
konqueror in file browse mode for eg and don't select any files. Now
go to the edit menu and see how many entries are disabled.

Unless you have some development related questions, these questions
are better asked on the digikam-users mailing list.

renchi