[Digikam-devel] Image Properties SideBar implementation progress...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Tue Aug 23 15:06:44 BST 2005

Hi all,

I'm working always on Image Properties SideBar integration on showfoto, image
editor and main interface...

This WE, i have taken any photo from my home to illustrate the current
implemention. You can take a look at this url :

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/SideBar

What' news :

- General tab removed (Joern request).
- Histogram tab fixed using current image selection in image editor /
showfoto.
- Fixed Crash relevant of wrong Slot / Connect initiate on uninitialized
Comments & tags tab widget (reported from any user on my precedent thread)
- Fixed crash on Image editor launched from Camera interface (reported by
Renchi).
- image properties side bar implementation is now common and put in
digikam/libs (Renchi request).
- On main interface only, i had add a new item navigator widget like Image
editor main tool bar. This way is simplify the navigation between current
album itm without using keyboard. Note i use a simple click on my mouse,
witch launch IE when i select an item.
- Tabs data optimization : tabs are updated only when a tab is actived.

Any comments welcome. Thanks in advance