[Digikam-devel] Showfoto

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Aug 22 22:59:44 BST 2005

Hi,

When you open showfoto with an image, you are limited to that one image you
gave at the command line.

This patch adds a ctrl-shift-o to showfoto, which reads in all images in the
folders of the current images, so the thumbar is filled with all images in
those folders. Very handy if I may say so.  This is also wish 96993

I think it is wise to hold this patch for 0.8.1, but in the meanwhile it is
best someone looks at it and screams what I did wrong. Remember I'm still
learning.

I'm not proud of the KImageIO usage, but I fail to see how KImageIO can create
a QString which I can feed to QDir as a filter, the more prefered way imho.
Also I assumed there I can not read the list which is available in digiKam.

Tom
http://www.kde.nl | http://www.digikam.org |irc: toma | toma at jabber.kovoks.nl