[Digikam-devel] 0.8.0-beta1 release announcement.

Cyrill Helg linux at solnet.ch
Sun Aug 21 18:42:54 BST 2005

Am Sonntag 21 August 2005 19.37 schrieb Cyrill Helg:
> Am Sonntag 21 August 2005 19.25 schrieb Joern Ahrens:
> > On Sunday 21 August 2005 18:55, Cyrill Helg wrote:
> > > Am Sonntag 21 August 2005 17.30 schrieb Joern Ahrens:
> > > [...]
> > >
> > > A question about new digikam: Will plugins be distributed seperately?
> > > Like the beta version? This is a new thing, isn't it?
> >
> > No, it isn't. Try
> > - emerge -s kipi
> > - emerge -s digikam
>
> Jap I saw it, do you create ebuilds? I have troubles because emerge does
> something like make -f Makefile.cvs. And I think that this is not
> necessery, because it creates an error during ./configure...

And the error is btw:

checking for doxygen... /usr/bin/doxygen
checking if hidden visibility should be enabled... no
./configure: line 32652: syntax error near unexpected token `fi'
./configure: line 32652: `fi'

This is ugly, I don't know why this happens, because when I do it manually
(also make -f Makefile.cvs) it works...

Any idea? Is this the problem of a environment variable setting? I already had
to set: export "WANT_AUTOMAKE=1.9.5" or =1.8.