[Digikam-devel] Menu entries are missing

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Aug 21 13:38:37 BST 2005

Caulier Gilles wrote:

>Le Dimanche 21 Août 2005 14:29, Oliver Dörr a écrit :
>

>>Caulier Gilles wrote:

>>>Hi oliver,
>>>
>>>Free Rotation plugin is enable on IE setup dialog ?
>>>

>>Yes, every plugin is enabled. KIPI and  digikamimageplugins, and i can
>>see the plugins listed. 1st i thought that you've changed the menu
>>structure, but i can't find them at all. Same for all other accounts on
>>my box.
>>
>>Another strange thing is that the context menu of an image is a lot
>>shorter now. There is no send image anymore in the context menu of a
>>photo... Is this just a problem of my installation or is this planned
>>this way?
>>
>>Oliver
>>

>Try to check if it's not a n i18n problem. Toogle KDE to English and try
>again.

same behaviour in english...

I've noticed a strange thing, the splashscreen tells me that 15
digikamimageplugins an 1 KIPI plugin is loaded, but on stdout everything
loooks ok.

digikam: ScanLib: Finding non-existing Albums: 6 ms
digikam: ScanLib: Finding items not in the database or disk: 543 ms
digikam: ScanLib: Updating items without date: 14 ms
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: plugin KameraKlient is in the ignore
list for host application
KIPI (loading): Plugin_JPEGLossless plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin JPEGLossless
KIPI (loading): Plugin_CDArchiving plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin CDArchiving
KIPI (loading): Plugin_Imagesgallery plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagesGallery
KIPI (loading): Plugin_SendImages plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin SendImages
KIPI (loading): Loaded Plugin_Calendar
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin Calendar
KIPI (loading): Plugin_Mpegencoder plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin MPEGEncoder
KIPI (loading): Plugin_AcquireImages plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin AcquireImages
KIPI (loading): Plugin_GalleryExport plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin GalleryExport
KIPI (loading): Plugin_TimeAdjust plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin TimeAdjust
KIPI (loading): Plugin_FindImages plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin FindImages
KIPI (loading): Plugin_PrintWizard plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin PrintWizard
KIPI (loading): Plugin_WallPaper plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin WallPaper
KIPI (loading): Plugin_SlideShow plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin SlideShow
KIPI (loading): Plugin_BatchProcessImages plugin loaded
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin BatchProcessImages
KIPI (loading): Loaded RawConverter
KIPI (loading): KIPI::PluginLoader: Loaded plugin RawConverter
digikam: ImagePlugin_Core plugin loaded
digikam: ImagePluginLoader: Loaded plugin ImagePlugin_Core

Oliver