[Digikam-devel] Menu entries are missing

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Aug 21 13:29:02 BST 2005

Caulier Gilles wrote:

>Le Dimanche 21 Août 2005 14:04, Oliver Dörr a écrit :
>

>>Hi.
>>
>>since the upgrade to 0.8 beta 1 some menu entries are mssing. For
>>example i can't see free rotation in the image editor anymore...
>>
>>Oliver
>>

>Hi oliver,
>
>Free Rotation plugin is enable on IE setup dialog ?

Yes, every plugin is enabled. KIPI and  digikamimageplugins, and i can
see the plugins listed. 1st i thought that you've changed the menu
structure, but i can't find them at all. Same for all other accounts on
my box.

Another strange thing is that the context menu of an image is a lot
shorter now. There is no send image anymore in the context menu of a
photo... Is this just a problem of my installation or is this planned
this way?

Oliver