[Digikam-devel] 0.8.0-beta1 take 2

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sun Aug 21 09:57:39 BST 2005

Hi Renchi, Hi Joern,

it works now. The problem was libgphoto2. After recompiling it i could
start digikam again. Kipi plugins were no problem during the startup.
Only if you are using them, they give you error messages regarding
libexif. recompiling fixes this.

Thanks all for your help.

I will start to update the transalation of digikam 0.8 to german.

Oliver