[Digikam-devel] SideBar support in ShowFoto and Image Editor

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Thu Aug 18 08:46:16 BST 2005

On Donnerstag 18 August 2005 09:31, Tom Albers wrote:
> Op donderdag 18 augustus 2005 08:49, schreef Rainer Krienke:
> > I am not a developer but only a user of digikam. From my point of view
> > the sidebar is an importtant feature and much more important than
> > features like searches and advanced tag editing features. So from my
> > users point of view, I would really like to see the sidebar in 0.8
> > version if of course it doesn't lead to problems like crashes of digikam.
>
> You must be kidding. More important? The thumbar is not even in the list of
> most wanted features. Let me not write further, else I will be called rude
> again.

I am not kidding. As I said this is my personal point of view.  And since it
is nearly implemeted allthough it was not on the list of most wanted features
there must be something interesting in this feature.

Rainer
Rainer Krienke, Universitaet Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, Raum A022
Universitaetsstrasse 1, 56070 Koblenz, Tel: +49 261287 -1312, Fax: -1001312
Mail: krienke at uni-koblenz.de, Web: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke
Get my public PGP key: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/mypgp.html