[Digikam-devel] SideBar support in ShowFoto and Image Editor

Renchi Raju renchi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 07:56:33 BST 2005

On 8/17/05, Rainer Krienke <krienke at uni-koblenz.de> wrote:
> I am not a developer but only a user of digikam. From my point of view the
> sidebar is an importtant feature and much more important than features like
> searches and advanced tag editing features. So from my users point of view, I
> would really like to see the sidebar in 0.8 version if of course it doesn't
> lead to problems like crashes of digikam.

There is a place for users to express their wishlists and its at
bugs.kde.org. If you look at what the motivations for the current
UI/backend changes in 0.8 were, you should have a look at the
bugs/wishlists (and the number of votes they had) which were closed
during the last couple of months.

renchi