[Digikam-devel] New backend for website.

Joern Ahrens joern.ahrens at kdemail.net
Tue Aug 16 21:33:35 BST 2005

On Tuesday 16 August 2005 15:45, Tom Albers wrote:
> We can now choose to switch to this system (i can do that in a matter of
> minutes) or we can choose to continue with SPIP (which i don't think any of
> us really want) or we can do something with mambo or drupal (which as an
> cms will look a lot better then the version I have now put in place.

I'm fine with both solutions, the main thing is getting rid of SPIP! I guess
importing everything into Mambo/drupal/... will take some time. Therefor
I would suggest we switch to Tom's cms in a first step. In a second step we
can decide if we will stay with Tom's system or if we will use Mambo/... also
depending on the time our webmasters are able to spend.

... Jörn