[Digikam-devel] exif information: rotate

Rainer Krienke krienke at uni-koblenz.de
Tue Aug 9 07:35:16 BST 2005

On Sonntag 07 August 2005 23:35, Tom Albers wrote:
> Op woensdag 3 augustus 2005 14:23, schreef Tom Albers:
> > >
> > > svn says I now have Revision 442633. I recompiled and installed it and
> > > the bug is still there. Am I missing something?
> >
> > Thanks for testing. Could you send me an image before it is being
> > rotated, straight of the camera?
> >
> > We'll have a look again then.
>
> Thanks for sending me the image in private. Renchi just committed a fix for
> it. Could you svn up again (extragear/libs) and try if this is issue is now
> resolved?

If I could I would try it. However my problem is to get through make -f
Makefile.cvs when extragear/libs has been checked out.

Running make -f Makefile.cvs I in "graphics"  get this error:

configure.in:809: the top level
ERROR:libkexif/libkexif.pc appears in configure files, but has no .in file
ERROR:libkipi/libkipi.pc appears in configure files, but has no .in file
digikam/showfoto/Makefile.am: unknown icon format (showfoto-splash.png)
digikamimageplugins/common/cimgiface/Makefile.am: file CImg.h seems to include
itself. Ignoring.
[...]
digikamimageplugins/hotpixels/Makefile.am: file blackframeparser.h seems to
include itself. Ignoring.
make[1]: *** [cvs] Fehler 1
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Rainer
Rainer Krienke, Universitaet Koblenz, Rechenzentrum, Raum A022
Universitaetsstrasse 1, 56070 Koblenz, Tel: +49 261287 -1312, Fax: -1001312
Mail: krienke at uni-koblenz.de, Web: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke
Get my public PGP key: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/mypgp.html