[Digikam-devel] Release schedule digiKam.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Mon Aug 8 21:03:37 BST 2005

Hi,

I want to let you know that we will create a new digiKam 0.7.4 release next
week. There are no new features or bugs solved, it will be identical to
0.7.3, but only updated translations. This is based on the po/docbook files
which are placed in the branch! After this release, there will not be another
release from the branch. Please make sure everything is checked in sunday
evening to make sure it will be included.

Next week we will also prepare a release of 0.8 alfa. This is based on the
files in trunk! We expect some bugs and we really need feedback on that
version, so there is not yet a string freeze until the first beta. It would
be great if someone could do a style check.

Thanks,

Tom
http://www.kde.nl | http://www.digikam.org |irc: toma | toma at jabber.kovoks.nl