[Digikam-devel] TagEdit again

Thomas Müller mail at elfstone.de
Mon Aug 8 15:27:24 BST 2005

Am Montag, 8. August 2005 15:34 schrieb Tom Albers:
> Op maandag 8 augustus 2005 14:55, schreef Mikolaj Machowski:
> > Dnia poniedziałek 08 sierpień 2005 11:21, Thomas Mueller napisał:
> > > 3. It would be really cool, if the fields and especially the preview
> > > would be resizable, the thumbnail is too small to tag images sometimes.
> >
> > Hear, hear!
>
> Common we know this, you have told us a dozen times now. Make a patch or
> stop whining now.
>
> Toma

Actually, i asked only once before in the whishlist, not a dozen times. Maybe
you mixed me up with somebody else, or my mail appear 12x times on the list,
although i send them only once. If thats the case, pls tell me - I will try
to fix it at once.

Plus, this time a aksed Dominik, if it can be part of his "Advanced
Tag-Editing-Window" since i know resizable Preview wont be in 0.8 anyway.

If you dont like people asking for a feature they would like to see you should
maybe should add me to your killfile, since i might ask for other features i
miss in digikam in the future.

Thomas