[Digikam-devel] TagEdit again

Dominik Fritz digikam at dominikfritz.de
Sun Aug 7 20:56:21 BST 2005

Hi Thomas,

Am Sonntag, 7. August 2005 21:29 schrieb Thomas Müller:
> Am Sonntag, 7. August 2005 21:18 schrieb Thomas Mueller:
> > Am Mittwoch, 3. August 2005 18:37 schrieb Dominik Fritz:
> > > Hi Thomas,

[...]
> > What changes to db are needed? I hope its only adding a column, not
> > changing any columns, so i can get a digikam-0.8 compatible db again by
> > simply deleting the lastused-colmuns.

The code only adds only one column to the tags table. Therefore the db should
stay digikam-0.8 compatible.

> > Thx for any help,
> > Thomas
>
> Sorry for posting again, but i found the problem... The alter-command
> doesnt work with sqlite3.08, now i upgraded to 3.2.2 its working fine. This
> patch will make problems with Suse9.2 and older and some other systems that
> only have 3.08...

I also use Suse 9.2 but I installed sqlite3 from source and therefore have
version 3.2.1 .
I will have a look on what changed from 3.08 to 3.22 and if there is an
alternative to the alter command.

> Im going off tagging images now :-)

sounds good ;)

Dominik