[Digikam-devel] Can someone second: border plugin broken?

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at free.fr
Sat Aug 6 14:19:29 BST 2005

Le Samedi 6 Août 2005 14:04, Thorsten Schnebeck a écrit :
> > Damned (:=))) I had forget to commits a file in SVN... Fixed. Please
> > checkout the code a give me a feedback....
>
> Much better :-)

If you can, Give me any feedback on other plugins who resizing current image
in editor, like FreeRotation ShearTool, Perspective, BlowUp, SuperImpose, and
Aspect Ratio Crop.

Normally, all is ok here. Thanks in advance...

> > Gilles (who take any time in the beach with familly)
>
> Come on, digiKam is much more fun! ;-)

In 1 hours, i will going to see a movies : the 'War of the worlds' from Steven
Spielberg with Tom Cruise... It's hollidays...