[Digikam-devel] digikam 0.8: does it care about my tags when I export my pics to a html gallery?

Vardhman Jain vardhman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 12:09:01 BST 2005

On 05/08/05, Cyrill Helg <linux at solnet.ch> wrote:
> Hi devs
>
> Does the new digiKam handle this? Will there be the possiblity to export the
> tags too?
>
> Thanks for your answer
Hi,
    Didn't try HTML export a lot but on first look it doesn't handle
tags. It would be a nice idea to have tags based categorization etc.

     By the way the ImageInfo object doesn't seem to have any options
to get tags. This leads to severe limitation of the kipi-plugins as
they are not able to use the tag information. Can we have it modified
to include tags to like caption and title. A simple string containing
tags seperated by space should do probably.

Vardhman