[Digikam-devel] Status of 0.7.4? (was: Re Is it save to use 0.8?)

Thorsten Schnebeck thorsten.schnebeck at gmx.net
Wed Aug 3 18:00:14 BST 2005

> Well, we can plan a possible beta1 release date to middle of august. I'm
> back to my office at this date, and i think that Renchi will come from
> holiday too. What do you think ?

BTW, what is the status of 0.7.4? There is no announcement on digikam.org and
no tarballs on sf.

And another BTW, the svn instructions are now wrong. Cause trunk is based on
Qt4 and KDE4
# svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kde-common/admin
does not work anymore. Better use
# svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kde-common/admin

Bye

  Thorsten