[Digikam-devel] Enhanced selection logic for Image Editor

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Tue Aug 2 12:44:36 BST 2005

Dnia wtorek 02 sierpień 2005 00:44, Caulier Gilles napisał:
> Le Lundi 1 Ao?t 2005 20:22, Alex Gontmakher a écrit :
> > Hi!
> >
> > I finally got around to integrating a full-featured selection class
> > with the Image Editor.
>
> Full features ? What do you mean exactly ? A non-rectangle selection ?

Normal selection but with:

- moving of selected area
- changing of selection by dragging borders

Not more but also not less. Very important features.

Don't know internals but even Aspect Ratio Crop plugin could benefit by
making possible to resize selection by dragging borders.

As I wrote in previous mail this is buggy at the moment but after fixing
all these things such feature should be included in digiKam.

m.

Vim Universal Templates
CLEWN - http://clewn.sf.net