[Digikam-devel] Enhanced selection logic for Image Editor

Alex Gontmakher gsasha at cs.technion.ac.il
Mon Aug 1 19:22:55 BST 2005

Hi!

I finally got around to integrating a full-featured selection class with
the Image Editor. To check it out, download the diff from
http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~gsasha/selector.diff (generated against
the current SVN version). I also tried to speed up the rendering a
little by redrawing only the affected regions.

It is working but not done yet (some code cleanup in canvas.cpp and
integration with histogram moving necessary). The code also supports
constrained aspect ratio which can be easily turned on.

So,

1. Tell me if you like it. Will it get integrated into digikam when done?
2. If so, how do I commit the changes?

Alex