Issue of 25th May is online

danny at commit-digest.org danny at commit-digest.org
Sat Oct 25 14:08:17 UTC 2014

Hi Marta, all,

I see that the last Commit-Digest to be published was several months ago.

I understand the “Digest burnout” that can happen – after all, it happened to me!

Which is why I created the Enzyme platform so that the production could become distributed – however, it has been clear for a long time that much of the work for getting the Digest finished up and published each week has been done by Marta, which is great when she is able to do it, but is a single point of failure in the case when she is not able to.

Do we need to find some new people to help out with the Digest?

@Marta: do we need a new “editor in chief”, or are you able to resume this role?

Many thanks for everyone’s work over the past years, it is much appreciated!

Danny