Jürgen Appel jeeemeeel at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 12:39:31 UTC 2013

I hope to bring us back in sync with real time until this weekend, thanks
for classifications and all the editing work!

While reviewing I noticed that sometimes enzyme disagrees with me about the
inclusion of a certain commit. If selected for inclusion, the commit
reappers in the next 100 review commits, and enzyme only reports 99 saved
(though x of 100 commits were reviewed). I think a commit about coffice,
the mobile / android version of calligra followed me about 15 pages of
reviews, before it finally went away, I hope it made it into the inclusion

Anyone else seeing this?

In other news, thank you for your suggestions, I ll keep the spotlight in
sync with commit digests.

greetings,

Juergen.