Enzyme updates: easier work on Commit Digest

Jürgen Appel jeeemeeel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 19:38:40 UTC 2013

I d also vote for more small screen usability. Two ideas:

(1) When looking at the commit review tab on small devices, commit messages
can be longer than the avaible screen estate - to see if there is any
valuable information, one needs to scroll down, read, scroll up again and
then click to include or exclude. Maybe there is a rational for the include
/ exclude buttons to be at the bottom of each commit entry.

(2) We discard most of the commit messages. The 5% rule, well you know.
Reviewing would be even faster, if all messages that are scrolled above the
reviewers visibile screen area are discarded by default (like google reader
does), and only those we would like to include need the 'click to include
interaction', bringing our clickrate from 100 to ~5 per review page.

greetings,

Jürgen.