Digest up to date (#253, #254, #255, #256, #257, #258, #259, #260 out)!

Jürgen Appel jeeemeeel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 13:32:27 UTC 2012

Yes I agree. Having devs send us the interesting bits and pieces would be
great. I would'nt mind - giving that I still feel like that tomorrow
-providing a few words and a link, below that we could add an encouragement
to devs to send us there interesting stuff, an enhanced version of "working
on something interesting? -> add it to the digest".

and maybe when my interest to write something has faded away, we have more
devs writing in. well, it could be worth a trial i think. opinions?

2012/11/12 Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org>

> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Jürgen Appel <jeeemeeel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings! Good work everyone!
>>
>> There is a small typo in the 4th of November edition "kdevlive" -->
>> kdenlive and the 28th October shows 0 developers (0 everything really)
>> under "statistics".
>>
>> Moving on:
>>
>> *wiki*
>> I made a few changes to our wiki, here:
>>
>> http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest/Guidelines
>> and here:
>> http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest
>>
>> Please keep me under tight watch ; )
>> I noticed that the classification guidelines don't mention the security
>> section, and I never really see anything classified as such in the digests.
>> What is the situation here?
>>
>> *synopsis*
>> Do you think that adding interesting discussions / articles from
>> blogosphere¹ or mailing lists² would fit as addition to the synopsis in the
>> future or is it out of our scope?
>> These poor examples¹,² come to my mind, there are definitely more than
>> just these about strigi and its successor, like the existance of KDE
>> Teatime, and much more.
>>
>> examples:
>> 1 http://vhanda.in/blog/2012/11/nepomuk-without-strigi/
>>
>> 2 the discussion that lead to ¹, I m to lazy to look it up ;)
>>
>> What do you think?
>>
>> best wishes,
>> Juergen.
>>

>> 2012/11/11 Marta Rybczynska <kde-i18n at rybczynska.net>
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>> Thanks to great work of Aleix, Jürgen, Martin and  Bernard,
>>> Commit-Digest is up to date: all the issues of October and the one of 4th
>>> November have just been published.
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> Marta