Just noticed a missing link

Danny Allen me at dannya.com
Wed Jul 11 00:27:07 UTC 2012

Hi Roger,
There is a database table (that is not accessible through the Enzyme interface) which handles linking bug killer email addresses to identifiable people.

Up til now, I have been manually linking the bug killer email address with the correct developer account (otherwise, real name) in the database table. It is tricky to do automatically as many people do not use the same email address for their bug account as their developer account.

My interface for setting personal data is at http://commit-digest.org/data/ but I never publicised it as I wanted to run a developer survey for someone at the same time. I don't know if the access mechanism (an email is sent to registered email address) is still working.

I will try to manually update the table tomorrow. A better solution will come one day!

Cheers,
Danny