#239, 240 and 241 out

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 00:34:48 UTC 2012

Cool thanks Marta for being on the ball too :)

I enjoyed jumping in and lending a hand with catch-up. I have also been
thinking about how to reduce the workload on our behalf to make the
digest a bit more timely for the the kde community and its readers.

I'll make sure to forward my thoughts along to ya'll for critique and
consideration once I have something semi-concrete thought up.