where we are at

Roger Pixley skreech2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 19:06:19 UTC 2012

I was thinking last night I'd like a feature article on Enzyme for the
Commit Digest. It's about a year in use and it's a interesting project KDE
wise since it's purely in support of a community. I could pretty easily
take that article and get it looked at by others like Paul Adams or Lydia
to have a more public musing article on Commit DIgest, Code and what it
means for the KDE community.
We already got a public showing as one of the Hero's of KDE for the year
2011 so this could be a way to show thanks for that recognition and pile
our lil slice of KDE Kake a little higher :)