[dot] KDE Commit-Digest for 29th January 2012

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:57:39 UTC 2012

On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 4:12 AM, mutlu_inek <mutlu_inek at yahoo.de> wrote:
> Thank you for the kind and motivating words. It's great to be back and see all these old "faces" still working away on the flow of commits. Regarding this issue, why don't you put Marta's name in there? I don't intend to disappear again right away. :)
>

> Cheers,
>
> mutlu

Well, it was already published in your name, before I got your email.
Not to slight Marta...she has been the Queen of Commit-Digest on the
Dot for quite some time. It's especially good that the Commit-Digest
team now has your assistance again.

The Commit-Digest is excellent for giving a practical sense of what's
going on with KDE. There have been many comments and messages about
how much it is appreciated.

Carl