Issue 220

Marta Rybczynska marta at rybczynska.net
Sun Feb 5 15:46:10 UTC 2012

mutlu_inek wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After a prolonged absence, I have again been reviewing and classifying for
> a couple of weeks now. The digest #220 is nearly done. I have added a
> synopsis, but it still lacks the HTMLification and maybe a few more eyes.
> If none of you is bored out of their mind today, I will probably fix these
> things and push the digest tomorrow or the day after. I am under the
> impression that it's not a problem, if I don't add an introduction (i.e. a
> feature) to it. Am I correct in this?

I've corrected some typos and added links. HTML comes automatically for dot.
Some extra notes:
> A large number of small features, improvements, optimizations, and bug fixes
to Calligra, most notably Words, Tables, and Krita.

It doesn't really say anything. It's the same every week.

>Bug fixes and improvements in Kwin
Improvements of?

>Many small improvements to the KDE development tools and NEPOMUK
Same here. I usually try to find 2-3 important/big ones.

Will do some updates today.

Marta