Akademy talk proposal

Marta Rybczynska marta at rybczynska.net
Sat Feb 4 19:29:48 UTC 2012

Hello all,
The Akademy Call for Papers is out. I have an idea of a talk with the working
title of "How to make your commit seen?" about the ways developers may
make our life easier.

When I think more about it, it is about commit message
writing, dividing feature set into commits (and git workflow in general),
special tags, comments in the code etc etc.

I'm going to make some research for the talk, but I'd like to hear your
impressions, esp. the things you'd like to pass to the developers.

Thanks,
Marta