Code-in contributions

Jürgen Appel jeeemeeel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 15:20:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

thanks a lot : )

I saw the commits and included at least one for each student,

<notice to release editor>
where I included several commits mentioning the same student, enzyme does
not allow me to remove these commits
</notice>

I think one commit of these type per student is fine, and I think something
like

<article>

Google Code-in continues, Kevin Krammer gives insights from the KDE PIM
perspective:

Several changes to the KDE PIM code contain work by Google Code-in students
who worked on improving
the KDE PIM code quality by addressing issues found my KDE's static code
analyser tool Krazy.

In just a couple of days the Krazy count of all three PIM modules combined
(kdepimlibs, kdepim, kdepim-runtime) dropped by 465.
This does not include the API documentation issues found by a different
Krazy  check and also being addressed by one of the GCI students.

</article>

would make a good intro to the digest covering these commits : )

Thanks again,

Juergen.