Digest in trouble?

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Thu Sep 29 13:17:05 UTC 2011

Hi all,
It seems to me that the Commit-Digest is in trouble - if we are all too busy to work on it, and no new people are joining us to work on it (after Marta blogged about it), what is the solution?

I've always said that although I can build and maintain the platform for collaboration, I can't do the work of actually producing the weekly Digest anymore. Despite this, I am the top commit reviewer of the past week, there are over 1500 commits needing to be reviewed/classified, and it seems the last 2 weeks Digests are yet to be published.

Sorry for what might seem a negative tone, but this situation has been building for a while now and it is now urgent.
It would be a huge shame to lose the momentum of regular publication we have built over the last 9 months.

Cheers,
Danny

p.s. @Jos: can you see what you can do in terms of getting publicity on this issue and maybe poking around to see who can help?