Cannot accept one commit

Gaël Beaudoin gaboo at gaboo.org
Wed Oct 5 10:50:22 UTC 2011

I'm trying to validate this commit which is the first in my list but
after trying several times, I does not work.

Commit /d75755d.../ by David Faure (dfaure)
[kdelibs/frameworks] /
2011-09-23 08:21:00
Changed proxy handling in HTTP ioslave to support multiple proxy server,
i.e.
PAC script files and fix several other related issues:

* Added a new function to TCPSlaveBase that attempts to connect to the a
remote server without automatically sending error notitification to the
client.

[....]

* If the server sends back a "keep-alive" header, but reports itself as a
HTTP/1.0 server, make sure m_request.isKeepAlive is set to true.

REVIEW: 102696 <https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/102696/>

Looks interesting to me :)
Have a nice day!
Gaël