Hi, new contributor here and two small bugs :)

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:29:32 UTC 2011

Hello Gaël and Welcome!

I am not sure if you saw my previous welcome email to you, which I sent to
the list, but once again, welcome!

Great work hammering away at the excess commits. So that you know, in
general we do not classify our own commits that we reviewed, unless there is
a time crunch involved. Especially since you just started doing this, it is
good if we can double check the commits you chose before they are classified
(and thus part of the digest).

As an example:
----------------
Commit *1e16b68...* by Frank Reininghaus (freininghaus)
[kde-baseapps] /src
 Add function KItemListSelectionManager::isSelected(int index)

This function is used in KItemListView::updateWidgetProperties()
to find out if an item is selected in a more efficient way.
The new function is tested in KItemListSelectionManagerTest.
I've factored out some code from
KItemListSelectionManagerTest::testChangeSelection() to a new
member to simplify the test.
This commit is not a very interesting feature, bug fix, or optimization.

thanks for the good work!

Vlad