call to classify, some more!

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 23:59:36 UTC 2011

Great, thanks Gaël!

I just went through and did another slew. I feel somewhat greedy here --
there were* a lot *of interesting commits this last week (probably thanks
to the Calligra hackfest that was going on). Made me excited for KDE 4.8
release. Well, I guess whoever reviews the commits will get to see em all
too, *wink wink*.

Lets keep on going team. We are a valuable and important workshop in the
kde universe, as you all know.

Vlad