commit digest code-in tasks

Marta Rybczynska kde-i18n at rybczynska.net
Fri Nov 4 22:52:43 UTC 2011

I was thinking on the same thing and I made proposals on 100 review, 50
classifications. We can still change it, but the difference in difficulty is
too big for me between 25 classifications and 100 reviews. And none of them
fits "medium" difficulty of the task compared to the other ones.

Thanks,
Marta