commit digest code-in tasks

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Tue Nov 1 14:59:05 UTC 2011

Hi Marta,
Sorry for my late reply, I've been very busy recently setting up my own company.

At the moment, all reviews and classifications are recorded in Enzyme (even who discarded which commits) - I could create an interface which shows which commits have not been included (eg. ignored commits) on a per-user basis if this is what you had in mind (if not, let me know!).

I may be able to do this on this weekend.

Thanks,
Danny