could someone take the synopsis this week?

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Tue May 31 05:43:44 CEST 2011

Dear team,

I will be on the road for the next few days and would really appreciate if
somoene else could take over the synopsis writing and submitting to the dot
this week.

I will be able to get online access early on wednesday to double check and
review it before it goes up.

If you haven't written one before, take a look at a previous digest and
match the style and verboseness. I've been doing the html links by hand
because the "links" button hasn't worked for me..

Vlad