back to helping out with the Digest

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Tue May 24 23:31:45 CEST 2011

Welcome back Alexander,

I agree that getting to know each other is great, however I personally do
not have a weblog at the moment. I'm excited to read your though.

I also do not think I will be able to attend the desktop summit conference
in august, because I will be doing research work in belarus at the time. I
am sure it will be a wonderful experience and would highly recommend you
going!

Vlad