Suggestion

Beat Wolf wolf at fryx.ch
Sat May 7 16:00:27 CEST 2011

Hi,

I just had a tought and wanted to share it on this mailing list.

Currenly KDE uses some XML files to create the changelog for new KDE releases.
This does not work at all (17 bugfixes for 4.6.3?).

I think Enzyme is perfect to create those changelogs. And i don't think it
would use too many resources. Most backports to a branch are probably
noteworthy in a changelog. All that is left to do is to class them (also done
automaticaly to some extent) and delete the few that don't need to go into the
changelog.

I will also try to review a few more commits, didn't have that much time
lately.

have a nice day

Beat Wolf