backlog of commits, can you help?

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Wed May 4 21:42:12 CEST 2011

I reviewed / classified about 600 commits a couple of hours ago to clear the backlog, so you should be able to process the Digest now.

I want to do a recruitment drive but have been holding out until 11th May when I get proper internet access back, as I currently can't directly access the database (using mobile internet) in case anything goes wrong...

Cheers,
Danny