Commit Digest and Dot

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 00:48:41 CEST 2011

Well, there are a few more steps involved here. I'll list them here:

With the move to Git people sometimes push commits up days later than they
were done in their private branches.
So, we picked Tuesday evening as the day to have all commits reviewed and
classified from the last week (Sun being the end of the week).
Then, there is going through and writing a synopsis, which is done Tuesday
eve or wed at the latest.
At this time the issue goes live on the commit-digest website, but is not
yet on the Dot.
Then sending it to the Dot and waiting for the Dot editors to review/edit
it.
Then getting it published and put up on the Dot.

So, I was asking about the last step. This assumes that we would like to
have a consistent day of the week that a digest issue goes live on the Dot.

Staurt suggested Friday, thus allowing the Dot editors a full day to review
the article.
I am also supportive of Friday.